Saturday, August 2, 2008

Last Horah!

As the last horah before surgery, hubby took the kids camping. What a trooper. Totally not my cup of tea, but he was all for it. Borrowed his mom's 5th wheel and got a spot right by the beach. I think they were there 4 nights. I stayed one night as a token gesture. They had so much fun. They went fishing, and built sand castles, rode their scooters, and got sand in all their 2000 parts. I thought I had all the sand off bitty baby when they came home yesterday. AND THEN she pooped and she pooped sand. EWWWW!!! That can only mean one thing.

We also went to the Boardwalk one of those nights. I haven't been there for so long. My bebes have been , but with other family members. This time I got to experience it through their eyes and it was SO fun. Oh to be a kid again...



Hubby and I went to dinner tonight to celebrate our anniversary. Oh it was so nice and quiet and calm and peaceful. Very nice ambiance and yummy food. (When I started blogging I swore off posting pics of myself or hubby, but I think I'm over that now. At least for right now. So until I change my mind, enjoy the pics...)
Hubby has needed to be BUSY in the time before surgery. There was some lag time yesterday and during that time, his mind began to wander, and worry, and create itself a most unpleasant panic attack. And the worst is when it's no longer anxiety about something that has happened, or something upcoming...it's when you get anxiety about having another panic attack. Oh it's just bad news.

I think if we could, we'd have the surgery right now. Let's be done already. The waiting game is not fun anymore. And this little family is ready to have their husband and daddy back, without pain and without fear.

1 comment:

Rosalyn said...

Hey sweet family,
Just wanted you to know we are praying for all of you. James we are especially lifting you up, believing He will be mighty in His work on your body. We love you all.
Matthew 6:32-33
But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness and all things will be given to you as well. Therefore, do NOT worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of it's own.
We love you.