Wednesday, July 16, 2008

CoGro Broken Me

I steam cleaned the living room and dining room rugs this evening. Fun! No really...it's like magic. With the number of little feet and visiting little feet that trek through this house, watching those stains just be erased is a BEAUTIFUL sight. Ahhhhhh....

Hubby is on the mend at least for the time being. He's had a ridiculously rough week, but think he's going to pull through on this round just fine now. I am breathing again.

And with my worried self temporarily put on the back burner, my silly self is begging for attention. I have a group of friends that I meet with, and our unofficial name for this meeting time/group is 'covenant group.' I think it would be really cool to come up with a snazzy group name. Kind of in the same light as Brangelina. So similarly we could be CoGro. But that's kind of boring. Maybe we could take the first letters of our names and make it spell something witty? But we're a group of consonants and no vowels. That's too bad. We should recruit a vowel person! Are you with me?!?!? No? Fine. BMKN and sometimes J and no more C? That's still boring. Eerily if you take the first 2 letters of the main 4 folks' names it would spell BROKEN ME. Eerie. Especially given my recent blog topics. Ok.... so maybe that's a bad idea, perhaps I need to go a different route. I remember when I was 5 and another Meg and I had a club called the True Blue Tree Club. We thought we were really something special. And we were. Special. For sure. Ok.... I gotta keep thinking on this one.

In closing, I'll tell you that I had spinach dip, bread, coconut and pineapple juice, and heath bar ice cream for dinner. I LOVED it. Although now that it's all mixed up together in my belly, I'm not sure that was a wise combo. Bitty bebe just got her 5th tooth. Hubby and middle bebe are on a "date night" tonight and went to see a movie. So cute. I even ironed her little clothes. She and hubby are going fishing tomorrow. He asked if I wanted to come too. I do like the IDEA of fishing and relaxing, but the whole fish thing itself kind of ruins it for me. I am anxiously awaiting the results of my MRI. Hubby is back up to Stanford tomorrow, before fishing, one step closer. I worked on an excel spreadsheet at work today for HOURS. Stupid. Who would send $1M and not attach backup as how to allocate the funds? The government. That's who. Drive me insane! So I am tired, and have a fairly good shot at getting a good night's sleep tonight.... Yay me! Onward.....

1 comment:

Brittany said...

okay so while the whole broken me thing sounds a little depressing there is potential...because we are all broken and to acknowledge it right off the bat might be a good thing!