Wednesday, October 22, 2008

On The Move

I haven't completely figured out if I've just been off a day all week, or if plans changed and I wasn't told, or both. In any case, we are moving today. Or should I say--have moved. The majority of our crap, er um...STUFF is at the new house. All the furniture, beds, etc. There's still a ton of stuff to still cart out of here though.

It may be a few days until we get the computer all hooked up and working. So- until then, I probably won't be able to blog. Now I'm off to find a clean set of clothes for each of us tomorrow, my tooth brush, purse, shoes, milk, cereal, diapers for the baby, paper plates and my cell phone charger...that should tide me over til I can come back tomorrow...

2 comments:

Shoegal18 said...

Yippee! Give all three of the girls an EXTRA big hug and kiss from me today. And don't forget to text me the new address! Miss you!

Rosalyn said...

Happy congratulatinos and yahoo! Enjoy nesting in your home. I love you little one. REJOICE.