Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

I haven't much in a blogging mood lately. 8( Well... that... and that my computer has been acting up (along with my mood and sassiness! HA!) I have a some really cute pictures of the kiddos to post from Halloween, but fully expect the computer to crash when I try to upload them from the memory card. Highlight of the night though was Lu and Nat's hip hop class doing "Thriller." It was pretty special, and the pics are awesome. Can't wait to get them up.

Also- a little aside about Halloween: if you are of child bearing age AND in fact have children... please don't dress like a hoochie with all your junk hanging out. Good for you if you think you're ALL THAT. Really it just makes you look silly and you look like a walking billboard for lack-of-class. What do they say? Money begets money. Kindness begets kindness. And I'm adding: Hoochies beget baby hoochies. Please don't go there.

Dear Mama Mo came to church today which meant the world to me. There are many things I'd like to say here about friends and life. But I can't get into it. Maybe in another post.

Nightie night and onward to self washing dishes, self cleaning kids, matching socks and a plethora of chocolate candy that will mysteriously disappear from the kids' Halloween buckets and into my tummy. Thank God for chocolate. EVERY. SINGLE. KIND. OF.IT.

No comments: