Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Thoughts from 9/23

1. Why do hot dogs come in packages of 10, but buns in lacks of 8? And the hamburgers I buy are packs of 6, but buns are packs of 8. =/ My OCD does not agree.

2. My weekends have been full for weeks now. And still no free ones in sight. This next one:Fri eve drive on Nat's drama field trip to Carmel, Sat go to a quiceƱera with Lu, then Sat eve Nick's bday BBQ, Sunday church then Sutter picnic. Following weekend friends from out of town and Emi's bday party. Nooooo problem.

3. What would you think if I told you our rental car's (BTW, we have a rental) i-pod sensor wasn't working so Lu stuck her finger in the outlet and now it works? But only when her finger's in there. And, no, no one else's finger worked. And, we did check, her big toe works too. Things that make you go hmmmmmm....

4. I am over entitled people, preachy-too good say one thing mean another churches, and those with big egoes who step all over the little people to get where they think they need to go.

5. I think dogs should learn to shit in the pot and wipe just.like.people. They are 'part of the family' after all, right?

6. Am a firm believer that bacon makes everything better. I even told the cafe guy this morn, and he agreed!

7. i think if you take your car in to get the brakes done, they should do them ALL or at least check that whatever set they don't change aren't about to blow.... in the next 200-300 miles.  Did I mention I have a rental?

 8. I think I missed my calling as a doctor, flight nurse, Disney princess, swing dancer, hot air balloon rider, musician , and stay at home foster mom.

9. Sometimes (a lot if times) when i look at people, i wonder what kind of animal they would have been in a past life. I had a boss who was a newt.

10. In 6 months I will have a 16 year old child... who I birthed! Like she is mine. Gaaahhhh..... what in the world??
 
11. Armpits totallllllly gross me out.

12. I think I found my next tattoo. Did you know I had a first one? Surprise!

13. Crafty Meg is a happy Meg

No comments: